We are delighted by your interest in enrolling your child in our preschool! Please be aware of the following points after completing the application form.
- Please make sure you have read and understood our Admission Announcement and Guidelines & Procedure section before applying.
- Separate applications must be submitted for each curriculum and level applied i.e. two applications must be made, should you wish to apply for both our local and non-local curriculum
- Submission of applications should be made to the branch you are enrolling your child into i.e. for the non-local curriculum, please hand in your application to Tivoli International Playschool
- For students applying for the K1 local curriculum, only one application needs to be submitted with your school preference indicated
- Final placements will be arranged by the school depending on availability
STEP 1: APPLICATION
Complete the Application Form and submit it together with the following documents:
- A copy of your child’s Birth Certificate
- A copy of your child’s Immunisation Record
- 4 stamped and self-addressed A5 envelopes
- $40 application fee (Cheques should be addressed to each school i.e. Tivoli Nursery, Tivoli Anglo-Chinese Kindergarten, Tivoli International Playschool). The application fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
STEP 2: ADMISSION
- Applications can be submitted in-person or by mail
- For applications received by mail, the date on the postmark will be recognised as the date of submission; please ensure that there are adequate post stamps attached to your application, please refer to the Hong Kong Post website for more information on postage charges. We are not responsible for any mail items bearing insufficient postage that may be delayed or undelivered
- After successfully receiving applications by mail, an email acknowledgement will be sent to applicants; the application receipt will be mailed back to applicants along with the interview details at a later date
- A receipt with your reference number will be issued to you upon reception of your application form. Please quote this number should you need to make additional enquiries
- Interview details will be distributed around 1-2 months after the submission of your application, by mail or email
- All candidates’ interview results will be released by mail
STEP 3: INTERVIEW
- Children are accompanied by one parent for group activities, whilst the other parent chats with our school staff
- The interview time and date will not be rescheduled, and all fees will not be refunded
- If your child is unable to attend the interview because of illness, please contact the school with the doctor’s note and arrangements will be made
- To ensure equal opportunity for every applicant, interview times cannot be rescheduled
- Student’s individual performance
- Parent-Child relationship
- Parent’s parenting philosophy
- Current students at Tivoli will be given priority consideration
- Applicants with siblings in our schools will be given priority consideration
STEP 4: REGISTRATION
Once your child has been admitted to our school, you will need to submit the following:
- Confirmation of Acceptance
To accept the offer, parents must acknowledge the offer and register your child at our school. If the offer is not confirmed before the deadline, the offer will be automatically withdrawn.
- Health Report
You may obtain a Health Record Form from our website, or download one from the EDB under Appendix 12 of the Operation Manual for Pre-Primary Institutions (2006) published by the Education and Manpower Bureau.
- Registration Fee
The registration fee will be deducted from the first month's school fee upon successful completion of the application process.
- Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission (For K1-K3 only)
For more information on applying for the Registration Certificate, please visit the EDB website.
STEP 5: PREPARING FOR SCHOOL
- Consent Form
- School Uniform Order (click here for more info)
- Materials, Supplies and Snacks Fee (click here for more info)
Not applicable to the nursery level.
- School Bus Service
Should your child require school bus service, please complete and submit the form to our schools. A one month processing time is required.
- Auto Pay Application
Please fill in the Direct Debit Authorization Form to apply for auto pay
- Financial Assistance
For more information on financial assistance, please visit the Student Financial Assistance Agency at www.sfaa.gov.hk/eng/schemes/kinder.htm.
We reserve the right to change the items of this application without prior notice.