1. To promote better home-school cooperation and more frequent communication with parents in building a stronger and closer partnership
2. To help parents develop a better understanding of our school philosophy and gain a better understanding of their child’s learning process
3. Promote environmental protection and reduce the use of paper
1. You are responsible for your account. Please do not disclose your login details to any third parties.
2. All data passing through Google is secured through encryption (Certificate ISO 27001).
3. Gmail is a great tool for school-parent communication. Notices and reminders will be emailed to the parents in their child’s Tivoli’s email account. Parents are advised to check this email account on a daily basis for messages and updates. However, as teachers are generally unable to access and respond to emails in class, we parents should contact the main office for emergencies.
4. The purpose of Google Classroom is for the sharing of class related information such as class messages and documentation of our learning process. Parents are welcome to post on Google Classroom, however, please be aware that all comments will be made public to the entire class. Should any inappropriate or harmful comments be found, the school reserves the right to remove the posts without prior warning or notification.
5. Google Classroom is not suitable for individual inquiry. Please inquiry via email if any necessary.
6. Classroom email notication will be sent automatically after join class. Do not reply email with the label (Classroom).
7. When sharing and commenting on individual work in the Classroom, please try to appreciate each child's learning progress and maintain a positive attitude towards individual developmental differences
8. Without prior approval from the school, please do not share or upload content, including but not limited to videos, photos, teaching resources etc. from the drive to other platforms or individuals. Please also do not move, delete or modify content on the drive, or upload irrelevant content. Offenders may be held responsible for the abuse/misuse of the platform or its contents
9. Google for Education provides mobile apps for some of their services like Gmail, Drive and Classroom. Parents are encouraged to download the mobile version to get prompts and notifications more readily. To download, please click the links below;
10. For security reasons, use student account to access all information if necessary. For mobile users, please make sure you log out of your default account before login into student's account.
11. E-receipt may stray into the trash bin with the first time of use. Please remark unspam to avoid further filter.
For any inquire, pleases email: email@example.com or making an appointment for IT support from our school counters.